[Spridgets] Cash for clunkers....NO

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Mon Jan 26 20:59:07 MST 2009

My 20 year old Cherokee gets 30 mpg, and my 21 year old Chrysler gets
40.  I should give myself a $500+ car payment for something I won't like
as well and won't do any better in the mileage department?  I don't
think so!  Maybe I should scrap my 12" flatbed hay hauler for a rice
ball that can carry one or two bales at a time.  That way I can make 20
trips instead of one.  Will the feds ever get tired of a one size fits
all philosophy?

Kate