[Spridgets] Bugeye bonnet supports

lindalnhvt at nhvt.net lindalnhvt at nhvt.net
Wed Jan 28 18:36:36 MST 2009

I sent this a couple days ago, so now we have another foot of snow.
Did this not reach the list or is this just a forbiden thing to consider?
Dick B. in NH

Has anyone found a suitable substitute for the bugeye bonnet supports that
sell for about $60 each? Has anyone used replacement tailgate pnematic
tubes like those used on SUVs? I've seen them in the auto parts places for
about $25 each. Comments? Obviously mine isn't a concourse restoration,
but I'd rather use something nicer that the current piece of wood. Dick in
NH
Waiting in single digit temps for more snow