[Spridgets] FW: Interior question

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Thu Jan 29 18:12:35 MST 2009

My friend that does this for a living says to use SEM vinyl paint. It comes
in a spray can, is at most commercial paint stores.  The key is to clean the
vinyl first with lacquer thinner just before you paint. Did my EL Camino
seat 5 years ago and it still looks great and no transfer.
		Crash

Thanks for the quick responses! It sounds like either Mar-Hyde or Duplicolor
vinyl spray should work fairly well.  Has anybody used these for seats and
gone through a few seasons to know how they hold up against wear and
transfer to clothing?

Drew