[Spridgets] not LBC but GBC could this be a scam?

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 12:53:46 MST 2009

got this back in response for an ad for a 1964 porsche 356

Hello,

Sorry for mailing you so late!

I'm glad that you're interested in my porsche. The car is street legal and
accurate. It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a
clear title and it can be registred into your name at any time. I am willing
to sell it for $4850.This buy now price does include the shipping and
insurance fees. I'm located in Lincoln City, OR and the car is here as well
and so this is where the car will be shipped from. I've done some research and
the best and fastest way I can ship it is using Hemisphere cargo Shipping Ltd
which takes between 4 to 6 days to arrive at your door (door to door handling
and shipping insurance fee included). I am affiliated with Yahoo! Finance
where I have a purchase protection account for $ 10,000.00. This service
allows us to complete this transaction in a manner that is quick and safe for
both of us. It acts as a third party between seller and buyer to insure that
both parties comply to transaction requirements and provides dispute
resolution and mediation between parties. Yahoo! Finance is responsible to
insure that both parties comply to transaction requirements. If this is ok
with you please reply with your complete name, address and shipping address in
your next email and let me know if you are interested in knowing more details
about this purchase so that I can open a transaction case at Yahoo! Finance
and move forward with this deal.

Thank you,

Christine Demaley

ryan