[Spridgets] not LBC but GBC could this be a scam?

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Fri Jan 30 13:23:16 MST 2009

Go to the Yahoo site and see if they offer a service like this:

http://finance.yahoo.com/

Any bathtub Porsche worth having is worth a lot more than this.

I live in Oregon and what you get is the floor pan rusted out, but covered
up with cosmetic, not structural black tar.

Be careful. Seems like someone from Portland could go over and check it out
for you. .bill in Corvallis oregon