[Spridgets] I'm shocked and dismayed!

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 23:40:18 MDT 2009

I am in proccess of redoing my front suspension.

In the course of it I came to the conclusion that much has been learned regarding
"design for manufacturability" since these cars were designed.

For example it's very easy to put the upper trunion on flipped around and you end up with a serious
camber problem, and you don't notice it until you have the wheel back on and the car off the jacks.

Grrr..  I guess the good thing is that I won't make the same mistake twice when I do the other side.

The whole front suspension n these cars is a "cross bolted nightmare".

Can't believe they never got arount to ball joints on the later marks.