[Spridgets] Gasoline

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 11:20:39 MDT 2009

I dunno guys, I think we're picking flyshit out of pepper. I've never had any trouble with anyone's gasoline, street, race or otherwise. We've got cars that many of us maintain ourselves, and many of us set timing by ear, carb mixture by reading a tailpipe, carb synchronization with a rubber hose, etc., and we're talking about the effect of a few PPM of an additive coming out of a gas tank older than I am, running through what is probably 25 year old degraded, rusted flaking fuel line?

Ron