[Spridgets] First crunch

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Fri Jul 3 22:12:01 MDT 2009

Very nicely, actually.  Print off the prices from Moss at full retail, take
the parts list to the most expensive body shop in town.  They will mark
those prices up 25%.  They will use a book that says it takes hours and
hours to fix it.  You will have an estimate for big $$.  The insurance
company will want to total the car.  Fight them.  Settle.  Straighten the
parts, replace a few with used stuff from list members or ebay.  Keep the
change.  Worked for me.

Dave R.