[Spridgets] Shell Gasoline now cables

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:34:05 MDT 2009

Hi Paul,

That's good to know that you have good ones.
Do they make brake cables that don't stretch into
uselessness after 3 uses too??
Not that I need one yet, but I'm sure Franks will be a good
customer for both with the amount of Spridgets he restores.
Then again, if you have both also, that would cut down real
list traffic alot, reverting to more off topic stuff. heheheheh

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
and who now needs to save up for a 5 spd :-)