[Spridgets] Special ED.

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:09:52 MDT 2009

You could br right Larry, but I'll give it a try anyway.....

Ed has not only taken the pledge, he has had an epiphany. Forsaking over 60
years of jerkdom, he is about to graduate from the Betty Ford Clinic for the
verbally and mentally abusive. His next step in life will be kissing babies,
delivering "Meals on Wheels", sitting for hours with the elderly and just
listening, becoming a monk with long hours of quiet prayer, and teaching
Andrew Carnegie charm school courses.

Oh....   And I have some ocean front property going for cheap here in
western Kansas... off list if you are interested.....

Cheers!!
Jim

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Larry Daniels
<ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> [...]

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein