[Spridgets] Niki

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:39:42 MDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Jay Fishbein <jfishbein at snet.net> wrote:

> Nothing personal, just my twisted humor. :-)
>
> Been a fan of Niki's since my first GP back in '74. I look the other
> way when he spouts-off and sometimes makes a fool of himself. Or when he
> pretends to know something about Team Management and tries to run an F1
> team.

Thanks for the chuckle, Jay!  You made my day with that observation!    Now
that we are in the "silly season" what do you make of things so far?

Personally, I have to look back a long way to find a season that has been
this enjoyable.  What more could you ask for?  Two teams rise from nowhere
to dominate the season to date, Max is in - no he's out - no he's in again -
etc., Bernie is God - no he's not - yes he is - no he's not - etc., FOTA is
in - no their not - yes they are - etc., everyone loves KERS - no they don't
- yes they do - well Ferrari and McLaren can at least afford the technology
- for now anyway - or can they?, budget caps are on - no they aren't - yes
they are - who the hell knows.....

It isn't Collin Chapman and Lotus like in 1966, but it's not bad if you like
entertainment!
--
Cheers!!
Jim