[Spridgets] Quick Question on a Dwell Tach....

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:10:29 MDT 2009

I ordered a dwell tach because I am suspecting my tach on the 68 Midget is
in error. It arrived today. Instructions on it show a scale for 8 cylinders
and one for 6 cylinders. Nothing for a 4 cylinder.  WTF?  Can I use this
reliably on the 1275 or have I just wasted the price of the damned thing?
--
Cheers!!
Jim