[Spridgets] Quick Question on a Dwell Tach....

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 19 14:23:11 MDT 2009

I agree (I can't believe I just agreed with HIM <:) ).
I've really liked the Sunpro CP7676, which is not only a digital
dwell/tach, but a decent VOM. There are several on fleabay right now for
a buyitnow price of $25 and one that ends soon for $4.99. Amazon has it,
too.

(Welcome back to the list ED. You were missed.)

Message: 16