[Spridgets] K&N Airfilter assembly for 1275 dual HS2

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Wed Jul 22 14:31:46 MDT 2009

In defence of Dave at APT...
I ordered two K&N Filters from Dave. They were promptly delivered.
Then I discovered that I had screwed up and that they were too big to
fit under the hood.
I phoned Dave, explained the situation. He replaced them with the
next size down and they were alsso promptly delivered...

NFI, yaddda, yadda....

Dave G,.

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!