[Spridgets] how to polish chrome bumpers and windscreen?

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Wed Jul 22 21:30:21 MDT 2009

TurtleWax Chrome Polish.  Removes rust like you have real well.  Trust me,
with a Harley Davidson and two British cars, I know how to treat chrome.  It
has been rated very high when compared to other polishes for removing rust
on chrome in a recent article in Classic Motorsports magazine.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 Heritage Springer