[Spridgets] Garage Art

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 09:47:01 MDT 2009

Not sure how that would work on mine. The older midgets have a chrome trim
strip down the bonnet...

Cheers!!
Jim

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Tim Collins <thcollin at mtu.edu> wrote:

> Likewise, I think a graphic of the Spridget engine compartment would be
> neat. Instead of raising the hood, just display the graphic ON the hood -
> like a vinyl wrap. This would be something for car shows - not for
traveling
> down the highway. Might be a neat way to display your pristine engine
> compartment without "spoiling" the lines of the car by raising the hood.
> Unfortunately(?), this would be one-off work rather than production runs
> like the garage door graphics.
>
> At 09:27 AM 7/24/2009, David Lieb wrote:
>
>> > Clarici Graphics has done a few of these some years back.
>> > They showed me the shot of the Rolls parked next to the Ferrari but the
>> > inside of the garage was spotless.
>>
>> You might want to suggest to your cousin that he put out a few samples
>> and start advertising!
>>

> Tim Collins

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/___________________________________

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein