[Spridgets] Hyper Lube

63ahbj7 63AHBJ7 at COMCAST.NET
Fri Jul 24 16:24:57 MDT 2009

<<Hello Edward,

      read this..

      http://www.ttalk.info/Zddp.htm

      and only after reading, break in your engine. As far
as I know
      this is THE definitive article.>>

That page IS missing Keith's THIRD 'installment' folks.

I told Bill L. about it but whether he decided I was 'full
of it'<G>,
he didn't check it out, or what ever Bill still didn't tell
you folks.

In "Various Articles" on my site.

And NO I am not "Back from Electronic He||" YET.  HAD to but
TWO new 'puters <sigh> and Win XP Pro (I refuse Vista - any
version) and will wait for 7 (and it's 1st "Service Pac"
correction
update<VBG>)!!!  S/B just before 1st<big sigh> BUT they ARE
being built to MY spec (& under $400 ea<G>) not something
FORCED on the public.  Tiger Direct = BEST outfit to deal
with !!!!

THANKS for ALL you concerns during this miserable & PITA time!!
I VERY much appreciate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com