[Spridgets] The Red Car and camshaft

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 17:50:04 MDT 2009

Henry Gregor Felsen wrote lots of great books.  I've read most of them but not
all.  I will grab a copy every time I see one come up on eBay.  I first read
them when I was in grade school.  I actually met H.G. Gregor at the SEMA show
in something like 1990 or so.  He was selling a box set of his entire works.
Unfortunately I did not have the money to buy a set.  I did shake his hand and
tell him that his books were at least partly to blame for me being a life-long
gearhead, getting into the automotive industry once I got out of college, and
therefore standing in Vegas at the show right then.  He was a really neat
guy.

P.S. I read "the Red Car" earlier this year on recommendation of a friend.
Another great one.

 - David