[Spridgets] How to piss of a Ferrari Owner

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 26 18:41:00 MDT 2009

Ah, Weslake, taste often times comes down to individual approval.  Give us all
more money than we know what to do with and we will come up with as many
different ideas of how to spend it.  We talked today about how to give it
away.

This guy has more taste and more class than a lot of those who care to judge
him.  I'm not at all sure why you get to judge him.

LAD