[Spridgets] K&N Airfilter assembly for 1275 dual HS2

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 05:54:12 MDT 2009

Dave always has time to chat to me.  Also, he recently returned my  call
when I needed to urgently check some cam timing data.

I find Moss put me on hold so I hang up.  I also bought panels from  Moss
and explained at length I didn't want a repeat experience of damaged panels
so requested they take extra care packing the panels.  When the bent panels
arrived it looked like they were bent before they were even packed as the
packing had minimal damage.

YMMV

Weslake-Monza 1330