[Spridgets] A-frame and sway bars...

bighealey at charter.net bighealey at charter.net
Mon Jul 27 13:47:41 MDT 2009

Dave,

Consider getting some stronger A Frames from a 75-79 Midget along with the sway bar mounts and sway bar.

Original A Arms do not have the stronger back plates.

Many Many Midgets are being parted out these days since they are not so desirable with their Triump Motors rubber bumpers etc.  So they are cheap and available.

Just a thought.