[Spridgets] Brake line flares

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Tue Jul 28 12:39:40 MDT 2009

Lester,

As I recall the brake lines are double flares.  I found a local parts
house with the correct tool which they loaned me, I did buy all my
lines from them.  Be sure to cut your old lines and take the fittings
off to use on the replacement lines. Those were the one thing that I
was unable to find and were not the same as what was on the prefab
lines that the parts house carried.  You can then use the old lines to
practice making the double flares.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition