[Spridgets] Engine transport help?

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Wed Jul 29 10:38:58 MDT 2009

There's the Elkhart Lake Vintage Fall Festival September 11-13,
followed by the MGT GOF in Sheboygan the Monday through Thursday (?)
following, Followed by the SCCA runoffs at Elkhart Lake Road America.

That's a LOT of people from all over the country coming to, and
returning from the area in 2 weeks.

Try the racing fora?

Peter C.

====
At 07:20 AM 7/29/2009, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>i am trying to purchase an engine from Kewaunee, WI and I'm in
>Shreveport, LA.  I'm hoping to put together transport or a chain of
>folks in the area who are willing to move it a few miles..
>
>Any thoughts or help appreciated!
>
>Lester

Peter Caldwell
World Wide Auto Parts of Madison