[Spridgets] C.A.R.S program... just did it

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 17:47:37 MDT 2009

--- On Thu, 7/30/09, Peter Caldwell <peter at nosimport.com> wrote:

" Civic is the winner, out of 20 they've done."

A Civic?  I thought they were only supposed to take fuel inefficient cars in
as trade.  Seem to remember 18 mpg, but could be wrong.  Wonder if the dealer
screwed up or will somehow try to cook the books to cover their ignorance.

I haven't owned anything with that kind of low mpg since my hotrod '67 Mustang
which I sold 20 + years ago.  ...OK, the beastly Corrado was probably down
there or a bit worse but it was REALLY fun doing it.

David Booker
'71 Midget, '03 Protege5, '05 MiniCooper
Long Island