[Spridgets] C.A.R.S program... just did it

Jeff Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:22:45 MDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM, Duncan Sinclair<duncan at pondhop.com> wrote:
> Well y'all better be quick if you are going to do it.
> http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=axu76hQpdRAA
> Looks like it is done from midnight tonight.

I know the article says it's almost done but read it all the way thru
and it sounds like they're only 10% of the way.

"Earlier today, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration,
which is running the program, said 22,782 vehicles worth $95.9 million
had been sold."

I think someone at Bloomberg doesn't understand the difference between
100 million and 1 BILLION.

Or am I missing something??