[Spridgets] Michigan help, please

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Mon Jun 1 14:15:30 MDT 2009

Michigan-ders, my wife and I are going to take a gander at your fair state.

We'll be at University Motors (Ada) Saturday morning, then we'll head
North to Mackinaw and back around the lake through Green Bay, and
back home near Madison WI. We'll be towing a trailer full of shock
cores from John's.

So, thinkin about some place like a B&B or a Bates Motel. Just want
to relax for an evening over too many cocktails. A view would be
nice, but the bottom of a glass will do.

Any recommendations for accommodations in the UP?

Thanks

	Peter C.