[Spridgets] Michigan help, please

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 16:51:49 MDT 2009

--- On Mon, 6/1/09, Timothy H. Collins <thcollin at mtu.edu> wrote:
> Deer - Deer in the UP have 4 legs. I know you are
> accustomed to the 4 wheel deer. Hitting either does great
> damage.

MORE than our share down here. IT gets real exciting when they show up at Road America and Blackhawk Farms. I drove to/fro Peter's last week. Between here and there (~48 miles), I lost count of dead deer on the highway. So yesterday I counted on the way home from Flounder's. 14 on the highway between Madison and Rockford. I hit my first one last week in Roscoe with my truck. The Ford took it better than the deer, cracked plastic grill and surround. At its age, I'm thinking an insurance check and Krazy Glue will solve it.

We have wild turkeys, too. 3 weeks ago at Blackhawk Farms a Formula Ford driver took one in the helmet on the front straight. He's still in a coma.

Ron