[Spridgets] Non-Shipable Parts FS

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Wed Jun 3 06:26:25 MDT 2009

Guys and Gals,

This is a pre-Craigslist sale.

I have some large "stuff" I want to clear-out. It's all for local pickup in Central CT or for personal delivery within a reasonable distance.

NOS Bugeye front fenders
Early square body hood and front fenders - some rot (cheap)
wire wheel rear axle housing with diff.
2 wire wheels
1275 pollution engine - condition unknown
1098 complete - condition unknown
NOS exhausts - complete front to rear - I have single muffler as well as the later version with the twin silencers.

I also have a Bugeye dash and a Sprite MkII dash with the radio cut-outs intact. These I will ship.

Contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT