[Spridgets] NOSHIT II July 18

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:13:14 MDT 2009

Count me in and I'll be bringing a loaner engine if it isn't already there.
Bill

> Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 06:24:30 -0700
> From: eap2140 at yahoo.com
> To: Spridgets at autox.team.net
> Subject: [Spridgets] NOSHIT II July 18
>
> Making the official announcement for NOSHIT II at my place in Snohomish, WA.
I am located about 40 mins NE of Seattle, and 5 miles S of Everett.  I have a
huge, level, driveway that can accomodate several cars easily.  Plenty of
tools (but bring what you think you'll need).  As I get responses, I'll put
together a more concrete plan.  I will be hoping to get my engine assembled
and installed (or a loaner put in).  Either way, I want it driveable before
summer ends!  All are welcome.