[Spridgets] Florida guys, Can you help?

Brent Wolf wolf.brent at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:56:39 MDT 2009

I am in a similar situation to Heard. I live in Central Florida. My case is
even worse, I am currently in Argentina and am not scheduled to return to
the US unitl mid August. I don't know how long I will be there when I do
return.  With all that said, if help is not recieved before then, I will
gladly schedule some time to go to Pensacola to try to help out.

Brent
71 Midget