[Spridgets] Bugeye Insurance

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 12 11:16:19 MDT 2009

You're not planning on having an accident?  I like that. :)

My insurance company requires that an appraisal be done to determine the
value.

I have daily driver insurance on my Midget.  For the Sprite, I just have the
comprehensive, as it is in boxes in my garage and not likely to be in the
wrong in an accident.

> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:12:42 -0500
>
> How do most folks who have insurance on your Spridget determine the value?
> Also, do most folks carry Liability, Comprehensive and Collision, or not
all
> of those? I feel it's time for me to get some kind of insurance on my
Bugeye.