[Spridgets] Bugeye Insurance

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Fri Jun 12 11:26:01 MDT 2009

I try to refrain from participating in these insurance discussions, but.......

I would suggest that listers not restrict themselves to a discussion of how to insure a known quantity which in the case of Spridgets is generally speaking, a $5,000 - $10,000 vehicle but take into consideration the larger picture which is liability and what can happen when you are involved in an accident and someone sues you.

In my experience, people purchase low liability and uninsured motorists protection and put themselves and/or their assets at risk.

If you're insured through an agent such as State Farm, consult with them. OTOH hand if you're insured direct, i.e. through the lizard, AARP, or another online, remote control provider, well.....good luck.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT

---
 Lastly, I have all my insurance thru