[Spridgets] is there a plumber in the house?

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 10:19:47 MDT 2009

I don't claim any expertise, but here goes...  Turn off the water, flush the
toilet, unscrew the line in, remove the tank, unscrew the two bolts holding it
to the floor, haul it away.  Then figure out and do whatever it takes to
re-route the water (and add the hot water plumbing) up the wall.  Decide if
you want to buy a ready-made free-standing stall or build real walls or hang a
curtain.  Buy or build the shower stall.  You will probably need to be build
up the floor to put in a trap and utilize the same drain the toilet used
(since you said the floor is concrete).  Or you could call a plumber or a
plumber and a carpenter, and write checks.

Enjoy,
David Booker
Living in a 70+ yr. old house I did almost all the renovations on myself...
Long Island