[Spridgets] Eastwood bead-roller-kit-with-mandrels...anyone use it before?

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Wed Jun 17 15:58:03 MDT 2009

Resending...did not see it come through, sorry if this is a dup.

Very good DVD if you want to learn the basics, I highly recommend it.
It will walk you through the basics and from there you can grow your
skills.

 Of course, I am cheap, I don't own it... I rent it.

http://smartflix.com/store/category/20/Sheetmetal

:)

 They don't appear to have one on bead rollers but I know the English
Wheel one shows the basics of a bead roller, he runs a bead to show how
much stiffer a panel is after it has a bead but does not really explain
the bead roller.

 Warning watching these videos will not make you a sheet metal worker, I
rented the English Wheel videos, set up my wheel and out came garbage,
it sure did not look like it does in the video, getting close now
though.

	mike