[Spridgets] MG 2009

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 18 16:43:29 MDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "CosmicMag1380" <cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com>

Actually, in the real world, you can save a lot more gas if you drive a bit
slower! I just drove over 3,000 miles this month. My last minute trip to Key
West was done at 58 to 62 MPH for the most part since I was in no hurry
either way. My 07 Chebbie HHR got as high as 39.24 MPG and had an overall
average of 35.94 MPG. That included all the city driving, construction
zones, driving rains, and other obstructions to steady highway speeds.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye

Kent, not in any way saying this was you, but there was an article in the
online Autoweek just today about "hypermiling".

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20090617/FREE/906179971

LAD