[Spridgets] Morris Minor saloon For Sale in North Carolina

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 19 11:33:39 MDT 2009

FYI
>---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Whit <whitj at hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:25 PM
Subject: RE: Morris saloon For Sale

I'm a member of the Morris Minor registry, just haven't taken
the time to place an ad there. You are more thhan welcome to
get the word out however; Its a 1961 2dr saloon of which I am
the 3rd owner. Olde English White colour with one respray in
the original color done just before I bought the car about five
years ago.

Its a good running and driving car, everything works except the
odometer which stopped working about a year ago. The speedometer
does work. I'm no expert, but I can see no evidence of any
bodywork or that the car has ever been hit. It spent most of
its life with the original owners who used it mostly at there
summer vacation home. The odometer read 35,612 miles when it
stopped working and I do believe that mileage is correct. I am
in Western NC Murphy area].

John Shepherd
828-837-3571.
<whitj at hotmail.com>