[Spridgets] Spot weld cutter

brian james daredelvis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:54:37 MDT 2009

In my experience a day was a pretty good lifespan.  I think I got mine
at a local PPG dealer,t I bought a set with one "bit" and several
(three?) blades. I am sure you are doing it, but having a good mark
with a center punch as a starting point tended to increase the
lifespan of the blade.

Brian

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Michael Rowe<mdrowe at optonline.net> wrote:
> I bought a hole-cutter-type spot weld cutter from  Eastwood for $18,
thinking that it might be better steel than the $4 Harbor Freight version.  It
lasted a day.  I have since seen what appears to be the same cutter for $8
elsewhere.