[Spridgets] APT Maniflow Exhausts

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Sun Jun 28 11:32:49 MDT 2009

Some listers have had god luck with this supplier but I thought I would post my experience with them on the purchase of an exhaust system.

I finally got my Maniflow exhaust purchase resolved with APT.

I received a partial refund after return of the system to them.

My problem was not that Maniflow changed the entire system but that APT didn't bother to inform me of the changes. (Their website pictures an entirely different system from what they are supplying.) The resonator was substantially increased in size (it's the largest freakin' muffler I've even seen for a Spridget) and the pipe to the front is now configured to go over, rather than under, the rear axle.

This was my second purchase from them and what surprised me was their attitude that it didn't seem to matter to them that the pic on their website wasn't updated and therefore no longer representative of the system and that they didn't mention these changes when I called to order it.

They were argumentative right from the get-go. Something I haven't even encountered at the large suppliers.

My recommendation is what I am going to do if I ever order from them again: Ask A LOT OF QUESTIONS and don't rely on anything posted to their website.

YMMV

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT