[Spridgets] Blue balls

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:59:33 MDT 2009

>> I confess that I am disappointed in the list.  I gave you the biggest
>> opening I have seen since I joined, and almost no one responded.

That stuff really only works during the winter. Weather has been too
good around here to waste it on someone feeling sorry for himself.

Yesterday saw new points and plugs installed on the Bugeye, along with
new rear wheel bearings (Thank you, Peter) and seals and a 3.9 diff to
try to lose the highway whine.

Today has so far seen a re-charge of the AC on Trish's Miata as well
as installation of her new/used Nardi steering wheel.

I suppose it is time to eat some lunch, then mow the lawn and figure
out what is next on my list...
David L