[Spridgets] No Brake pressure

Joe Lansing kidjoevid at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 18:22:29 MDT 2009

I just put disks on the front of my 62, changed spindles, etc. It looked like everything was coming together, but I couldn't get the system to stay up...I could pumpt it up and get pedal pressure, but it wouldn't stay. My master cylinder has a habit of chewing up seals after about 2 years - there's some pitting. So I put a new kit in it. Now I can't get any pressure. I can remove a line at the MC and squirt fluid out. But using a vacuum pump at each wheel only gets a dribble.

And I tried pressuring the system from the filler neck on the reservoir, but I still just get a dribble.

did I assemble the plungers wrong? I thought if I got it squirting out the external line connections I probably had it together right.

Any ideas?

Joe