[Spridgets] Weird clutch issue

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:19:51 MDT 2009

> I agree with others that it appears to be a vacuum problem,
> do the brakes get weird at or above the 3k mark also?
> if not probably isn't the booster but a bad vacuum line.

I would agree with that except that it is NOT a vacuum-assisted
clutch. Yes, it uses brake fluid through a line that draws from the
brake M/C reservoir, but that has no bearing on the matter. Not seeing
anything in the AllDataPro about this symptom, but then I just opted
for the VR6 model (it IS one of your son's buddies, so it MUST be a
VR6, right?). What engine is it really?
David L