[Spridgets] Made in China....

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Tue Jun 30 20:21:12 MDT 2009

Smart move on Airbus' part considering the problem they're having making market share with their new super-heavy.

But have no fear....for I've a funny feeling Boeing among many other US companies may very well  be leaving for China in due course themselves. :)

BTW...Airbus has been the main subject on the many pilot lists I belong to insofar as  carbon fibre technology/construction is utilized on aircraft with "long arms" eminating from their center of gravity wherein the ability of metal to "flex" or "bend" may in fact be the greater strength.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)