[Spridgets] Made in China....

Bill Gilroy wmgilroy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:27:35 MDT 2009

While I can't speak for all tools, but if you want a grinder that will last
get a Flex Grinder <http://www.flexnorthamerica.com/naturalstone.html>.
They are about $180 new, but they don't break.  If you can find them in pawn
shops snap it up.  In this case you pay for quality and you get quality.

Bill

--
Their mythology starts with the false premise that these are irreplaceable
geniuses

Andrew Cuomo speaking about AIG executives