[Spridgets] A Sprite Fleet

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 21:21:51 MST 2009

Of my own!
With 2 Sprites and an Austin A40 on the road at my house, my Son's 58
Sprite and now with major progress on my daughter's 59 Sprite, I thought
I was good for awhile.
Well I just bought a 69 Sprite that has been sitting for 32 years. It's
a nice surviver but will need all the usual bits like brakes, shocks,
front end stuff, hoses and a paint job. At least this one has decent
seats but no one has sat on them since 1977 so that may change too.
My big Healey had perfect seats too when I bought it. then I sat on one
and it shredded and proceeded to fall through the floor.
So as of now there are 4 Sprites in the family, 3  out at the storage
coop, and one I have to pick up once the snow stops.
Is 9 Sprites enough? And let's not forget the A40, TEN LBCs! I am now a
fleet owner.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ