[Spridgets] We have trunions?

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Mon Mar 2 10:44:52 MST 2009

Do not know if it is the same thing but the Sprite has a fulcrum pin
that "holds" the swivel axle to the A-arm.  These are a naval bronze
- read very hard - an usually a pain in the a## to get out.  At least
the early / original ones were chrome plated.  With time the chrome
would flake off and get imbedded in the swivel pin threads making
removal almost impossible.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition