[Spridgets] Clamp Bolt

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:56:29 MST 2009

I left the front clamp bolts off the front of my Sprite (at the end of the
lever shocks) when upgrading to front discs from a latter model.

I could not get the bolt to get in past the top of the rotors.

It has been a few thousand miles. . I guess I need to get serious about
taking care of this issue. . or continue to "enjoy the adrenaline",
especially while on the freeway.

What penalty will I incur for such moronic behaviour?

I am considering the use of a large clamp to hold it tight and them weld it
so it clamps.  I would remove the weld later if necessary.

Kirk
59BE