[Spridgets] Garage Fire

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Mon Mar 2 19:16:29 MST 2009

VERY sorry for your tale of woe (but with a GREAT
'end-result'), Frank !!!

<<If you do not have a fire extinguisher in your garage,
STOP what you are doing and go buy one.>>

EXCELLENT advice!!!

And should be 5# ABC or larger.  Re-chargeable is best.
And follow Manufacturer's recommendation as to having
RE-charged !!!  A 'dead' one does NOT help !!!

Frank, YOU (very much UN-like 'Hopper' !?!) have been to
my shop.  PPP DID stop by once by I wasn't here<F>!!
I have THREE (3) of them.  Then in my house there is one
in kitchen, bedroom, laundry room, family room, AND one
by front door.

I either annually take to my local Fire House (sometimes it's
done for free) or I have a commercial service stop by and
have ALL checked and/or RE-charged as required.

As MG said (a LONG time ago<G>), Safety Fast !!!!

Besides a garage, one could save a LIFE !!!

Ed
ex-Fire Fighter
ex-ParaMedic