[Spridgets] bugeye roll bar

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 14:36:22 MST 2009

.. and there was someone on this list, last year (?) that was just
driving down the street and hit some soft earth on the outside of a
turn as I remember and rolled the car with wife as passenger.  Not
racing, just driving.  There are / were very good safety reasons to
cease convertible production.

Lester