[Spridgets] Re; Victory Lane

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Wed Mar 4 10:40:38 MST 2009

I cut the picture out and put it right over the pisser in the shop
washroom.  Right next to the "Snap-On lady."

BHT

Message: 8

Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 19:08:51 -0800 (PST)

From: Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com>

Subject: [Spridgets] Victory Lane - Re:  bugeye roll bar

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets at autox.team.net>

--- On Tue, 3/3/09, Norm 2Bs <twobees at sprynet.com> wrote:

> A lot of good advice so far.  I'm in the business & read all of the

> vintage racing mags and SportsCar & others.

Speaking of which, if anyone has the December 2008/Jan 2009-ish issue of
Victory Lane magazine, I'm told there was a picture of yours truly in
the Road America ELVF write up. I would be eternally grateful for the
article. The friend who told me about it "accidentally" threw his copy
out.

Ron Soavenet/mailman/listinfo/spridgets