[Spridgets] Woodley Park???

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Wed Mar 4 13:25:37 MST 2009

 Unfortunately I am going :(

 This show is run by the same people that do the "Best of France and
Italy" later in the year, they are not associated with the people that
used to run a British car show there in any way (they made that very
clear in a phone call).

  I have to trailer my 1934 Singer 1.5 Litre there and then push it off
the trailer and onto the field before 8:30AM and later somehow push the
darn thing back onto the trailer around 4:00PM and oh yeah drive 2 hours
each way with that trailer :(

 Can you tell I don't want to go ?  The Singer owners club was trying to
have a presence there this year and I was requested by the club to bring
one or both of my Singer's but both are non-running at this time in the
restoration process, next year I could have driven one there like I did
with the old show about 8 years ago (sold that Singer).  We had 6
Singer's and one HRG (which is Singer powered by the HRG factory) lined
up to be there, the HRG has backed down, the 1933 Singer is now a
"maybe" and no post-war Singer will be there, so its down to my car and
one 1936 Singer, so much for a presence.  The club pres. and editor are
flying in from Canada for the show but the cars will seriously be
lacking.

   So yeah I am going and not looking forward to it, was hoping for
rain :)  It was quite nice last year, lots of cars showed up and was
well organized, hope its the same this year.  I prefer shows that I
drive to when I feel like it and leave when I feel like it, I think its
called being a spectator and not a person who pays to park all day even
if he does not want to park all day.

	mike